- Missing CCAF test scores
- Can I still get an official score report after completing my exam?
- I will be taking the ACT or SAT exam for Seaman to Admiral (STA-21) purposes. Will this affect me when it comes to getting my results?
- I have a request for exam reimbursement pending. How do I check on the status?
- I have a request for exam reimbursement pending. Will I still be paid?
- Can I still take the ACT, SAT, GRE or GMAT for military advancement or enlisted-to-officer programs?
- Is DANTES still going to offer College and Career Readiness exams to service members?
- Why is the College and Career Readiness Exams Reimbursement program going away?
- 5th Annual DoD Voluntary Education Professional Development Institute (VolEd PDI)
- CHECK IT OUT! The *NEW* DoD MWR Digital Library website.
- How do I get college credit for my military educational experiences (training or occupational)?
- How do I register for DANTES-funded CLEP and DSST testing?
- How can DANTES help me "The Service Member" get started?
- How do I update missing or incomplete training data on my JST?
- What is the JST, who is eligible and how do I benefit?
- If I'm no longer in the Service, can I still get a JST transcript?
- Tips for Successful Completion of a Degree Program